Friday, May 22, 2009

It's been a long week!!!

It's been a VERY long week! OMG! Let's start off with this past weekend.




I went to the Intergalactic Bead Show on Saturday and Sunday and I had THE BEST time. I met a few folks and bought LOTS of supplies for my jewelry stash. Some of the vendors had some beautiful stuff, vintage (my thang!), crystals, gemstones, gold, sterling silver...the list goes on. I spent wayyyy to much than I planned to, but I guess it's okay..


You have to spend money to make money.
Speaking of making money, I still havent had a sale on ETSY yet :( . I manage to sell A LOT of jewelry in live but not on ETSY yet??? But I'm not worried about it. I know I'll have plenty of sales down the road. I'm still trying to get my inventory stash up, and that has a lot to do with it.

For this summer is going to be a busy one! I'm going to apply to be a vendor in at least 3-4 shows throughout Atlanta.




Indie Craft Experience/Kraftwork is one. Here is the announcement from their website (click on their logo for more info)
"Kraftwork is the ATL’s monthly indie craft market hosted by Young Blood Gallery & Boutique and the Indie Craft Experience. Each month features a showcase of crafters, snacks, cocktails and good times! See photos of Kraftwork here!
Join us the first Thursday of every month 7-10 p.m. at Young Blood - 636 N. Highland Ave. Atlanta, GA 30306"

there are a few others, but I'll post about them when it's official.
I'm going to do my first feature in a about a week. I'm going to go around and find talented independent artists and designers like myself...and do a mini write up on them. I already have a few people in mind....so stay tuned....
Currently redirects to my etsy instead of my own website. I think I"m going to keep it like this for a minute until I get a webhost that I'm really going to like. I wasn't too happy with the company I hosted through...


No comments:

Post a Comment