Thursday, May 28, 2009

Gettin' Goin......

Wow, I can’t believe it’s almost a week since I last blogged. I’ve been trying to get it together as alwaysJ. I’ve been trying to get my supply stash up; I’ve been researching for different craft fairs and events to attend. I’ve applied to one boutique just today, so we will see what the outcome is…..

oh wait….

I MADE MY FIRST SALE!!!!! They purchased the ‘Bahamian Island’ Necklace….very very sweet piece, I’m sure they will love it! Thank you thank you to my first buyer!!! Hey I relisted it, so it's up for grabs for the last time. You will be 1/2 people in the world with it....isn't that the point? :) Just go to http://www.tophujewelry.com


Bahamian Island Necklace

…okay…that was a huge announcement..lol…but I was saying that I applied to a boutique here in Atlanta, so it’s only a matter of time when I will hear feedback. There is one shop I visit regularly in Atlanta, I am going to make a trip to see the owner next week, show her my jewelry and try to get in where I fit in! lol I’m pretty confident someone will love my jewelry enough to let me have a little itty bitty spot in their shop. I’m also okay to taking rejections…hell it’s all part of life…I’ll be alright.

I will be showcasing give-a-way by the end of next week. It will probably be open for about 1-2 weeks, but like I mentioned, keep your eyes and your ears open….

It’s getting closer to the EAOC ‘s summer treasury. I decided to donate a pair of earrings, so now I have to put my thinking cap on to figure out the design. I can’t wait for that to start.


ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment