Tuesday, October 20, 2009

wow! Has it really been this long?

I can't believe it's been this long! I've been doing so many things between my last post and today. I've been revamping my website, revamping my jewelry, starting a new bath & body line, working, being a mom and a future wife :). lol...admist the craziness...and yeah..that even means within me...I'm trying hard to make it work.


here's a little preview :)







My website...http://tophujewelry.com/is sooooo not even near done. I think I signed on with a webhost that SUCKS!! I have to ride out the rest of the year with them and then I'm moving on to another one. But in the mean time and in between time hopefully I can have some jewelry up by the end of this year. I'm trying not to rush it because I want to get it right. I have new ideas and I can't wait to put them into play.

No comments:

Post a Comment